Peachy oat cups are one of my favorite breakfasts to meal prep. They come together in less than 10 minutes with only 20 minutes of cook time. Although, you don’t only have to eat these for breakfast. Peachy oat cups make a great snack or dessert too!
My favorite way to eat them is warm right out of the oven or reheated in the microwave for 1 minute.
I love pairing this with different flavors of a low-carb yogurt I find at my local Kroger store (Smith’s in Utah). The image above shows the peachy oat cups paired with CarbMaster strawberry yogurt.
Pairing the yogurt and the peachy oat cups provides such amazing differences in texture. From the soft peaches, crunchy sweet oats, and tangy and creamy yogurt, your taste buds will be dancing.
Customize Fruit or Yogurt Sides
Using different fruit is another way to customize the fruit cups so you don’t feel like you are eating the same thing every day. Here are ideas of other varieties I’ve tried:
- Peel one fresh apple and peel one fresh pear as a substitute for the peaches. Add an additional tablespoon each of cinnamon and stevia to the apple/pear mixture.
- Substitute peaches for fresh summer strawberries.
- Use a frozen triple berry fruit blend (typically blueberries, blackberries, raspberries) instead of peaches. Add an additional tablespoon each of lemon juice and stevia to the berry mixture.
Tips for Meal Prep
My preference when preparing these for oat meal prep is to divide the recipe into six, 4″ inch ramekins. If you do not have ramekins, you can also prep this in an 8″ x 8″ glass pan and divide the fruit and oats into meal prep containers after cooking.
Using frozen fruit also helps reduce on hand meal prep time; it may increase cooking time by a few minutes, but I would rather prep one less component than worry about increasing cooking time. Buying frozen fruit also helps save money when fresh fruit is not in season and often provides better taste than buying fresh fruit.
If you try this, please rate the recipe and be sure to leave a comment sharing your favorite combinations!
Also be sure to check out my recipe for single serving Air Fryer Apple Crisp!
Peachy Oat Cups
- 10 oz Frozen Peaches *
- 2 tbsp Butter Salted**
- 2 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup ***
- 1 cup Oats Rolled or Quick
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1/8 tsp Stevia
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Divide peaches between six, 4″ ramekins, or add all peaches to an 8″ x 8″ pan.
- In a medium bowl, add butter and maple syrup and microwave for 20-30 seconds until butter is melted.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until fully combined. Adjust salt and sweetener to your preference.
- If using Ramekins, divide the mixture into 6 portions (about 1-2 tablespoons). Top peaches with oat mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the oats are lightly golden and the peaches are soft.
Disclaimer: Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.