Healthy Pumpkin Spice Frappe
A budget-friendly and healthy Pumpkin Spice Frappe bursting with the fall flavors you love, like real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, that's only 75 calories!
- 1 1/2 cups Coffee* (Frozen in Ice Cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk (Original Unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Coffee Creamer (Kroger White Chocolate Mocha)
- 4 tsp Stevia (Or other Sugar Substitute)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice**
- 2 tbsp Whipped Topping (optional)
Add all ingredients (except for the whipped topping) to a blender, and blend on high-power for 2 minutes or until the mixture is very smooth and contains no large pieces of ice.
Taste your frappe, and if desired, add more sweetener or spice to taste. If your frappe is too thick, add an additional 2 tbsp milk at a time until desired consistency is reached. Or add additional ice to thicken the frappe.
If desired, top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Estimated Nutrition, Per Serving: Calories 75, Fat 4 g, Carbohydrate 15 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 126 mg
*See Post above for how to make coffee ice cubes.
**Can substitute 1/4 tsp Clove and 1/4 tsp Nutmeg.