Air Fryer Spicy Shrimp & Chicken Sausage
Air Fryer Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Sausage is a quick and easy meal that's packed with flavor and heat! It's also gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb.
- 1 clove Garlic Minced (about 1/2 tsp)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Plus more or less to taste
- 1 lb Shrimp Raw, Shelled, Deveined
- 12 oz Chicken Sausage (about 4-5 links)
- Fresh Lemons Sliced, For Serving
In a large bowl, mix together garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Add the shrimp and coat well. Marinate the shrimp for 10-15 minutes.
Add sausage to the air fryer basket, and cook for 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
Add shrimp to the air fryer basket, and cook shrimp and sausage for an additional 7 minutes.
Serve with a side of fresh lemon slices.
Estimated Nutrition, Per Serving: Calories 366, Fat 20 g, Carbohydrate 5 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Protein 40 g, Sodium 2226 mg
*Be sure to check your sausage ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free and dairy-free.